Thursday 12 December 2013

How do I connect to others?





There are many ways that people connect with others. You can connect through speaking, phone calls, text messages, emailing, letters, tumblr, twitter, facebook, omegele, kik, and so many other ways you can communicate with friends, family, or just a random stranger. Personally I don’t really text much unless I need to tell someone something as soon as possible aka asap. I really only text when I really want to talk to someone, or I really need to talk to someone, but overall I don’t text many people. Phone calls? I do sometimes, I like calling better than texting because if you have met me I don’t like typing everything out, I’d much rather just say it. Calling someone is also a lot easier way to make sure a person actually got what you wanted to tell them. Another way I usually communicate with people is via twitter and via facebook. Facebook is super easy to talk to people when they’re online, but if they’re not online, then well you’re kind of screwed if you need to tell them something important. And Twitter, don’t get me wrong I love twitter, but it’s not the best network to be talking to each other on, or well not in my opinion. There are DM’s but I’m usually too lazy to check my DM box… another downside of communicating on Twitter, is that you only get a few hundred words per message, and I really don’t feel like typing, then sending, then typing again where I just left off. I’d much rather just have it in one big honking paragraph. You can also communicate with people on this messenger thing called Kik, but I don’t use it very often because my Kik is on my kindle and I don’t bring my kindle everywhere, plus you need wifi in order to be able to send your message. 
Well there’s a lot of sites out there today where you can communicate with friends, family, perfect strangers, anyone you feel like. But my favorite way of communicating with someone is talking, face to face. I know I mean that probably sounds super old school, but oh well. I’d much rather talk to someone face to face then online, or on the phone, or on skype, or on some social networking site. Face to face is way better. Because nothing comes out sounding like it’s not suppose too. Because tone is so important when talking to someone. I mean one sentence can be completely different depending on the tone of someone’s voice and facial expressions and body language/ motion. Also communication is extremely important in any type of relationship, romantic or not. For example if you don’t communicate then the other won’t know how you feel, what to do, or if you’re really good between one another. But sorry if this blog entry is super bad, I really have and had no clue what to write about, so if you really read this far, I apologize for wasting your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment