Sunday 11 August 2013

Trying to Describe Myself in 600 words

   Well my teacher assigns us a blog prompt every class. This week the prompt is : Describe yourself.
So, as you can figure by now if you're on my blog; my name is Nicole. Well I don't want to come off self - absorbed or selfish. Neither do I want to come off that I'm digging for compliments, but I have to write about myself or I get an F. So I will start with my physical appearance. I have blondish brown curly hair. I am skinny, but I'm really trying to get fit and not just be skinny. Why? Because there's only so much you can do when you're skinny, but when your fit and at the least semi muscular you can do more things. Also I have hazel eyes. Everyone always says that my best feature is my hair. I don't know why because I really hate it at times, it gets all frizzy and it never cooperates with me; plus I can only do a few hairstyles (which really sucks). But for some strange reason, everyone wants my hair. I also get a lot of compliments on my eyes.
   I may look just pure white all American girl, but I'm not full American. My ancestors are from Finland and Russia and probably other European places, but those are the main two. My heritage is Finnish and a little bit of Russian. When people ask what ethnicity I am, I say American. Because both of my parents are from America, even though my grandparents are Finnish and Russian but have lived in the United States for most of their life. I only speak English and so do both of my parents, but my mothers parents both spoke fluent Finnish and English.
  I like to do a lot of things. I like sports. My favorite sports are basket ball, volley ball and track; but out of all the sports my absolute favorite is basket ball. I may be really skinny, but I believe I'm actually good at basketball and it's super fun. Also some of my hobbies are art, reading, and writing in my personal journal. But Art to be isn't only a hobby. I feel like art is a part of me. When you find something that you can connect with and you love it and it helps you at times, it becomes a part of you. Art is a big part of my life, and if you know me, or if you're my friend you know that I love art. Hopefully when I graduate high school I will be able to still do art. Hopefully even be able to do art or have art contribute to my job or my major in college.

   I also really like food. Even though I'm skinny, yes I do like food; and yes I do eat a lot. I don't really eat healthy, so don't think I'm skinny because I eat healthy. I eat junk food a lot, and you should be surprised when I eat something healthy. Haha no I'm kidding. But I eat basically all food. I've never been on a diet. And I like cupcakes, and cookies, and sweets. Another thing that I like, or well love is Austin Mahone. As you probably read in my earlier blog he is my inspiration. I use to think that there was absolutely no way that it was possible for me to achieve my dreams and goals in life. But he made me realize that if I want something to happen, then I need to keep on working for what I want. And that is what I do. I work for what I want, I try to achieve all my goals. I have hope that I can achieve my goals and that my friends can achieve theirs if they really try. I believe that you should dedicate yourself to something. If my friends need support on something I will always be there for them,  I will always support and stand by their side. Of course we make fun of each other and fight sometimes. But no matter what friendship is, to me, one of the most important things out there in life.
And you've met some of my crazy friends :)


No comments:

Post a Comment