Monday 28 October 2013

If I could bring back one person from the dead, who would he or she be and what would I serve for dinner?

If I could bring back one person from the dead, who would he or she be and what would I serve for dinner?



If I could only bring one person back from the dead, I’m pretty sure I would bring back my grandfather on my dad’s side. Of course I wish I could bring back all of my grandparents, but its only one. Which sucks because I hate picking between them because I love them all so much, and I wish I could see them again. But the reason I would pick my grandfather from my dad’s side, who was married to my grandmother Martha Edwards Arenovski, is because I never met him. My grandmother on my dad’s side I was super close to but she died in 2004. My mom’s dad and mom died a few years ago, my grandpa first and not long after so did my grandma. So I guess it’s true what they say, that when the one you are in love with dies, not long after do you pass away of heart break. I loved my grandparents on my mom’s side so much. My grandpa had a stroke so most of my life I saw him in a wheel chair, but I do remember when he was walking around and those were good memories. I wish I could bring them back too, but I can’t. On my dad’s side I only ever met my grandmother, Martha. My dad’s dad had other wives before my grandmother, but my grandmother was the one. She was the last. Before my grandpa died they had my uncle Dan, my Aunt Angie, and My dad Jim. My dad tells me great stories about him all the time. And I just smile at the fact when my dad tells stories about his dad. I always ask about my grandfather.

My parents both say that I’m like their fathers. On my mom’s side her dad always loved animals and they had tons of pets. And my grandfather would always bring home pets, which like me I love animals. I always will. And my dad tells me about how I’m like his dad, I love to cook. You see I never met my dad’s dad which I really wish I could’ve. He sounds like such a great man. But he died when my dad was just a teenager. Younger than I am now. I couldn’t imagine what my dad went through when he lost his father. I couldn’t imagine my life without my dad. My grandfather on my dad’s side, I mean I’ve seen pictures of him and heard so many stories about him and my dad working in my grandpas restaurants, but I never got to meet him. If I got the chance to bring him back I definitely would. Not just for me, so that I could meet him, but also for my dad. I know that it must mean the world to my dad if he could see his father again. And I would ask my dad what my grandfather’s favorite meal was and cook it together with my dad and my grandfather. My grandfather owned several successful restaurants, so I think it would be really fun to be able to have him my dad and I all cook a meal together. Because we never got to do that before. So those are the reasons I would bring back to life my grandfather.

No comments:

Post a Comment