Wednesday 2 October 2013

My Tombstone

What do I want on my tombstone?

To be honest I’ve never really thought about what I would want on my tombstone. I mean I am only sixteen. I haven’t really thought that far into my future. Or if it even if that far into the future o.o I mean you could die whenever! You could die today, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, in 50 years? You never know until it happens. Then well you’re dead. But I guess if I was to die now or soon then I’d probably want on my tombstone: I LOVE AUSTIN MAHONE. No, I’m kidding. But that would be a really cool thing to have on my tombstone. Well I really don’t want my tombstone to have a lot of writing, I actually want my tombstone to be really simple and not much on it but the important things.
So I guess I would like to have on my tombstone my date of birth as well as my date of death. So like April 19th, 1997 – Month Day and Year I die. Then probably like one of those regular tombstones where it says :
“Beloved daughter, wife, and mother.” Or something like that. And that’s pretty much it. And maybe a quote of me or something that is significant to me. But other than that I really have no idea what I would truly want on or near my tombstone because well ... I’m not dead yet. Or dying. And I haven’t really thought about my last moments on this earth yet. I guess we all think of dying, but no one really thinks about IF they die then or now. What they would put on their tombstone. To me it’s just not really something you think of. And isn’t it not even your choice of what to put onto your tombstone? Like isn’t it whomever cares about you or like your mom and dad or husband and children decide what to put on your tombstone? Eh , all I really want on my tombstone right now is my name, my date of birth and death and a quote or something.


No comments:

Post a Comment