Sunday 22 September 2013

My Bucket List :


A Bucket List is a List of things you would like to do/ accomplish before you die. Here are things that I would like to try to do.
1.     Go to a Drive in Movie
2.     Go on a Cruise
3.     Go to Paris and Visit the Eiffel Tower
4.     Get Married and be a mother
5.     Go to Rome with my significant other
6.     Get my Drivers License 
7.     Go to Disney Land or Disney World
8.     Meet Austin Mahone
9.     Kiss/Date Austin Mahone
10. Go to Palau again, swim in Jelly fish lake again, go with my family.
11. Get into an Ivy league college
12. Become a successful artist, and be able to sell my paintings.
13.  Visit Australia
14. Become a model
15. Get really fit
16. Marry the person I love
17. Learn how to cook
18. Fly business class
19. Be pushed into a pool while in a dress
20. Visit Boracay
21. See a show on Broadway
22. Go to Barcelona
23. Go to France
24. Get a college degree
25. Find what my passion is
26. Open a bakery or cupcakes or cakes or cookies ect.
27. Play with a baby Tiger and pet an adult tiger with my mom
28. Hold a Kuala
29. Learn how to surf
30. Learn how to play the ukulele
31. Go to Bora Bora
32. Attend a Fashion Show
33. Visit Italy
34. Go to London
35.  Keep a Journal throughout my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment