Tuesday 17 September 2013

What are the three things that will make my life perfect?


Well first off I’d like to point out that there is no such thing as perfection. “The grass is always greener on the other side.” So you might think something or someone is perfect, but once you get it; you may want something completely different. But picking three things out of ANY thing in the world… hmm. Now that might be hard for some. Including me. But I do know a few things that might make my life semi – “perfect”. Obviously the first thing that would make my, or pretty much anyone else’s life pretty much perfect is to be extremely naturally smart. And basically know everything about everything or be able to memorize a lot really easily and to be a great writer, and be good at math as well. If I could be extremely naturally smart then when I studied and take tests then I would do a lot better and the subjects would be a lot easier for me. Also with being naturally smart I could get great SAT and ACT scores as well as PSAT scores. Then of course apply to the top schools and I could have a good chance of getting in J If I could do that then my college like and financial aid is pretty much set. And with being naturally smart you could get all 4 or 5 on all of the AP tests.

Well the second thing that would make my life pretty much as close as perfect as it could be is being extremely talented when it came into the area of preforming. Like dancing and singing and acting. If I had flawless grades plus mad skills in preforming I would do pretty well for myself in college. And there’s so many opportunities to be a dancer or some performer and it would be amazing to be a part of one of those things. I suck at pretty much all of them and I would like to be better for personal reasons XD and also because I want to be able to perform and not be as nervous as I usually am.

The third thing I would make my life perfect would probably be Austin Mahone concert tickets (and plural). Why? Because I’m a huge fan and I really don’t know what else to write about :P. Then I could meet Austin and show him how smart I am and how talented, then maybe he’ll like me J haha Sorry I really have no clue what to write about.  But if I went to an Austin Mahone concert I’d be really super happy XD and maybe that MIGHT make my life semi perfect. But perfection doesn’t exist so might as well be happy than perfect. Because if you keep striving for perfection you’ll never truly be happy. Why ? Because you’re reaching for an unreachable goal.



No comments:

Post a Comment